Excavators and cranes that are technically and economically fun
Win with ATLAS
For your requirements, ATLAS builds the excavator or loading crane that solves your tasks quickly and economically. Both elements, namely technical excellence and high economic efficiency, are good foundations for your success. We listen to you, combine this with our skills and then produce high-performance machines from them. The range currently includes 34 excavator types + special types and 90 different loading cranes. This covers a wide spectrum. In addition, there are the possibilities that ATLAS offers with its custom-made products.
THE NEW 200MH accu
First battery-powered material handler from Atlas
- 21-tonne 200 MH powered by batteries only
- Accu excavator with 140 KW / 190 PS power from four battery modules
- about 1 hour charging time
- All-day operation possible
- 16 t of CO2 are saved over a year
- No cable, operation only with batteries
“This is a real milestone in the history of ATLAS. We have made real progress in intensive development work, especially in the direction of ecology, ”says Brahim Stitou, CEO of Atlas GmbH.
Facelift for road-rail excavators
The big update for 1404 ZW and 1604 ZW
- Tail swing radius in three variants from 2,000 to 1,575 mm
- Newly designed rigid axle with switchable 100% limited-slip differential
- Euro 5 engines with closed diesel particulate filters and combined SCR catalytic converters
- Actimo super seat
- Fully hydraulic quick coupler with four additional connections for 16 different attachments
- All rail approvals
The two models 1404 ZW and 1604 ZW have undergone extensive further development.
They are the absolute top performers in this segment.
ATLAS was founded in 1919 and has always developed and grown. Always at a healthy pace and with dealers who develop and maintain a close and reliable partnership with their customers. This of course also includes a comprehensive network of service stations and appropriately well-trained specialists. ATLAS is now represented worldwide. ATLAS is wherever support is required.
News & updates
ATLAS and its products are constantly evolving. ATLAS and its products are constantly evolving. Technology, operations and company news can be found here. Representatives of the press can get a first impression here and find further information in the press portal.
Der ATLAS 1604 ZW wurde in vielen technischen Details weiterentwickelt – die DB Bahnbau Gruppe GmbH hat nun 16 Bagger of this new Series im Einsatz – 100 % zuschaltbares Sperrdifferential für Starrachse – Standfestigkeit
The 30 t material handling machine ATLAS 270 MH blue loads and unloads a supply ship for Helgoland – special camera for interior loading